- Bay Area Travel Map
- Video Index
- Transportation Priorities
- Plan Bay Area: Priorities and Tradeoffs
- Video Contest Winners
- Plan Bay Area Workshop: Santa Clara County
- Plan Bay Area Community-Based Outreach
- How Will We Grow? Plan Bay Area Outreach, Spring 2011
- Demystifying Land-Use & Transportation Modeling
- Electric Cars and Sustainability
- One Bay Area: An Introduction
- A Primer to SB375
- April 22, 2010 Summit
- The Birth of Bay Area Regionalism
- Plan Bay Area Town Hall
- Document Archive
The Plan Bay Area effort addresses climate change, sustainable growth and development, and transportation needs. If you’re not involved in this unprecedented, collaborative, multi-jurisdictional regional planning challenge, we strongly encourage you to learn more.
The Bay Area Travel Map is an interactive tool that allows you to determine the relationship between travel time based on different modes of travel and Bay Area housing prices. Whereas regional planning focuses on the overall health of the entire region, this interactive map site is all about bringing to life the rich regional planning data that’s important to your life. In other words, this map is designed to help translate some of the travel and housing assumptions behind Plan Bay Area and show how details about where we live and work impact our daily lives.
We hope you enjoy your exploration of this map and data and find it useful in identifying both the opportunities and challenges you face living in the Bay Area.